Wednesday 21 January 2015

Happy Milad and Wedding for you, my dearest Kak Denok! :)

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah hi wabarakatuh

Dear all. How are you? Happy and healthy yaa!

Thanks Allah for give me such a warm friendship. How are you there kak Denok? Is your heart beating faster now or just normal like the other day? Yup. She is Denok Asih Tri Ranti but I usually call her as “kak Denok”. We have different passion and same goal. She has interest in research while I am in travelling!. That’s why I never work together with her in any research. Reverse that, she also never join to travel with me except went to Pati (His future husband is from Pati #IfYouKnowWhatIMean, :D). About our goal, actually its common for all women in the world. What else except : Be a great wife and mommy for our little future family? But the differences is both of us dont wanna get married before 25 yo.
You have a hidden talent, Kak! :D

The little thing I never forget about her is when she give me full support to follow what has she done. In April 2012, She got her first chance to travel abroad. It was in Japan! Got full scholarship from Japan government to join short exchange from SUIJI (Six University Initiative Japan Indonesia) Program, later she used to live in Japan for three weeks. After that, this program was reopened in April 2013. Actually the requirement is not so difficult, but when know this information, I only had no more than one month to prepare. However, I didnt have high interest to join this program(dunno what happened to me in that time --“). Aferwards, I met her in Masjid AnNahl, told her about that information and see how was she react. I didnt estimate that she encouraged also forced me to join that. She told me how wonderful her experience is. And suddenly, you know what happen next! Just changed in one second! I wanna be the part of this awesome program. And, after all, I passed and clarify as one of delegation from Gadjah Mada University. Ya Rabbi, I was exteremly happy in that time! After 22 years living in the world, i got my first scholarship! Haha. Thanks Allah, Thanks Kak Denok!

And today is your birthday. Now you’re turning 24 yo. Happy Milad my dearest sister. Get older get better in every single day of your life.May Allah always fulfill your life with His Mercy. Happy, Healthy and Full of blessed!. Thanks for all the marvelous moment that we share together. Its just a honor for me having you as my sister. Berkah yaaa kakakq sayaaang! :’)



However you are not 25 yo already (like our dream), but the man who has written in Lauful Mahfuz already will pick you up as his princess. Just remember, sometimes age is just a number, and Allah SWT knows that you are ready for following one of tradition in our lovely Prophet. Taraaaa! Tomorrow is also one of your dynamite day. The day that you will became the pretties girl in the world. The day that you will safeguarded half of our religion. The day that became your start to have heaven under your feet through your future children, (*soon, in sha Allah! :D). Are you ready to became one of the happines girl tomorrow? Absolutely, yes, rite! Sorry for my absence in your day Kakak sayaaang. My prayer always there for you. Have you feel my virtual hug? J

For Mas Nico :
Haloo mas! Its more than cheerful for me to became one of your great mentor in order to pick her as your soulmate. Kak Denokku will became one of the greatest gain in your life. I dont have any doubt that She is a faithful woman. Tomorrow, when you see her, you becomes happy ; when you leave, she will protects your property and in your absence she will keep her own honor. Its more than wonderful gift for you, isn’t it? Love her with all of your best effort. Don’t hurt her and make her cry. It  can make me fail as your mentor, you dont want it, rite? Me too! May Allah SWT always blessing your new life with KakDenokku yaa. (*just realize, why i dont have any picture with you yaa! --“)

Thanks Allah for give them such a big Joy! Sakinah Mawaddah Wa Rahmah yaa KakDenokku and Mas Nico. More than happy for both of you! :)


1 comment:

  1. Rida....we love u full say, thank you for accompany us, for your pray, advice and support...May Allah bless u and give the best for u, Hope someone faithful ask u for become his princess soon :)
    Luphhh u Rida:)
    For us ^^

    ReplyDelete